PWS Advisory Group prides itself on the quality and diversity of our clients, as well as our ability to help clients improve their wellbeing. We can only deliver this level of care and service with the right team. Our passionate team comes from a wide range of backgrounds, bringing with them vast experience coupled with strong technical expertise, all with a client-first mentality.
We are dedicated to staying at the forefront of industry changes. PWS Advisory Group assists with this through its extensive professional development programs and business associate networks. Every team member is encouraged to share their thoughts and ideas, collaborating with each other to continually improve the PWS Advisory Group service offering.
Just like our clients, we want to see our team achieve their own goals. We are committed to the career of every one of our team members, and celebrate their successes, both personally and professionally. After all, PWS Advisory Group understands that it is the strength and cohesiveness of our team that is key to our success as an advisory firm and to our holistic approach in the financial advisory space.
Our culture embraces diversity and differences that bring strength to the team. On the other hand, we live by a common set of values, expecting our team members to have:
Confident & Self-motivated
Empathetic, Supporting & Caring
Timely, Consistent & Detail-minded
Honest, Transparent & Ethical
If you share our values and ready to be part of a dynamic team, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Expressions of Interest
If you do not find any positions that are relevant to you, please forward your resume to us so that we can contact you should a suitable position become available.
Wealth/Finance Administration Support
PWS Advisory Group is a growing financial services advisory business with divisions in Accountancy, Wealth and Finance. With offices located in Melbourne and Geelong, we advise private clients nationally and internationally. The foundation of our service and advice is based on understanding our clients’ needs. Our vision is about ‘Improving Personal Wellbeing’ by working closely with our clients to achieve their goals and aspirations.
With the ever changing and dynamic environment of the finance industry we are currently seeking to employ an experienced Administration Support Officer to join our friendly team in a Full-Time role in our Geelong office.
As the key administrative support for our Wealth and Finance Teams you will provide both high-level administrative support for these teams and quality customer service to our clients. The role will also entail general office administration support.
You will be required to:
- Implement office systems, procedures, and processes to improve efficiency and collaboration between the teams;
- Accurate data entry into the applicable CRM systems for all clients to ensure data and reporting procedures are all up to date;
- Provide high level client services in person, via video conferencing and over the telephone,
- Attending to client and team queries in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner;
- Process and lodge new applications, Loans and administer changes to existing Client Products;
- Maintenance of Investment, Superannuation, Insurance policies, Lending Products and procedures as directed by management;
- Attend to fund manager queries and superannuation/ insurance company queries;
- Execute Administrative tasks including but not limited to filing, archiving, mailing, attending to correspondence, preparing letters, templates, documents, spreadsheets and co-ordinating Advisor diaries;
- Coordination of Wealth & Finance files including preparing new files, scanning of documents, filing of electronic and hard copy documents, and archiving of closed files in line with agreed compliance requirements.
To be successful in this role, you will be a dedicated professional who thrives on supporting their team through delivering high quality administrative services. You are an excellent communicator with superb interpersonal skills that allow you to communicate effectively with a variety of people. Ultimately, you find great satisfaction in providing exceptional, personalised customer service to both your team and clients.
You will display a high degree of problem solving ability, problem prevention and have the confidence to step in and assist without being asked.
You are extremely responsible and organised with outstanding time management skills and, can adapt to changing priorities whilst maintaining a level high of attention to detail and customer service.
Advanced computer skills and proficiency in all aspects of the Microsoft Office suite are essential. Experience working in a Wealth and / or Finance Environment and with Financial Software i.e. Compass (Xplan) is an advantage. A Certificate or Diploma in Financial Services / Qualifications in Business Administration is also highly regarded.
Your professional presence and maturity to take direction along with your positive “can do” attitude will certainly help you to flourish in this role.
What is on offer?
The successful candidate will be joining a dedicated team, committed to making a positive difference. Reporting to an experienced and motivated Wealth Team Manager, this is an opportunity to build on your already incredible Client Focused Administration Skills.
This is a full-time role located at our Geelong Office. Attractive remuneration will be offered commensurate with your skills and experience.
Applications close: 23rd April 2021
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume through Seek linked here.
Your application should address:
- How many years’ of administrative experience you have;
- Your knowledge and use of specific Wealth & Finance Software Systems i.e. Xplan;
- Any applicable Wealth and / or Finance Knowledge and Experience you have;
- How you have thrived working in a client focused and collaborative team environment.
PWS Advisory Group is a financial services advisory business with Accountancy, Wealth and Finance advisory services. Located in Melbourne and Geelong we advise private clients based nationally and overseas. The foundation of our advice and service is focused on understanding our clients’ needs. Our vision is about ‘Improving Wellbeing’ by working closely with our clients to achieve their goals and aspirations.
You will work together under the support and guidance of the Senior Accountants/Directors as a part of our Advisory team on a range of clients ensuring both the PWS Team and clients are providing accurate, timely and efficiently prepared financial reports.
As the nature of the Accounting industry continues to change and develop, you will work together with our Data Management Accountants in analysing financial reports provided and will begin to provide taxation review and advice focused on our clients overall personal goals and objectives.
The role will include:
- Working with a range of clients and industries, with some direct contact with clients.
- Preparation of Financial Reports and Income Tax Returns.
- Working with various accounting packages such as Xero, QuickBooks, and MYOB, including.
- Payroll & STP
- General Ledger and Chart of Account maintenance.
- Implement appropriate accounting systems and procedures, utilizing cloud-based accounting software such as Xero and MYOB.
- Involvement in team training.
To be successful in this role, you will enter the business with a minimum of 12 months experience in a public
practice accounting role.
As a key member of the team, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Working knowledge of cloud-based accountancy packages such as Xero, QuickBooks, and MYOB.
- Hard working and dedicated with a willingness to learn and ability to learn and develop autonomously.
- Ability to multi-task and problem-solve.
- Team Player, self-motivated, reliable, and trustworthy.
- Ability to learn new systems and procedures quickly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work within a team environment and autonomously.
- Experience with MYOB Accounts Enterprise will be a distinct advantage.
What’s on offer?
Start 2021 by making the positive change to join a growing team who are passionate about improving the wellbeing of others and making a positive difference.
As the accounting and financial services industry continues to change, it is important to be willing to adapt to change and work as part of a proactive team who are focused on the overall wellbeing of those around them.
The successful candidate will be joining a dedicated team, committed to delivering quality services to our clients.
You will play a pivotal role in supporting the PWS Advisory Team in making a positive difference to our clients, whilst developing your career and client relationships.
The position is based on a full-time role with attractive remuneration commensurate with your skills and experience. However, we offer a flexible and mobile work structure.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume through Seek linked here.
Your application should address:
- How many years’ experience you have as a management accountant or financial accountant
- Main roles and tasks completed during work experience
- The accounting software packages you are experienced with