PWS Advisory Group prides itself on the quality and diversity of our clients, as well as our ability to help clients improve their wellbeing. We can only deliver this level of care and service with the right team. Our passionate team comes from a wide range of backgrounds, bringing with them vast experience coupled with strong technical expertise, all with a client-first mentality.
We are dedicated to staying at the forefront of industry changes. PWS Advisory Group assists with this through its extensive professional development programs and business associate networks. Every team member is encouraged to share their thoughts and ideas, collaborating with each other to continually improve the PWS Advisory Group service offering.
Just like our clients, we want to see our team achieve their own goals. We are committed to the career of every one of our team members, and celebrate their successes, both personally and professionally. After all, PWS Advisory Group understands that it is the strength and cohesiveness of our team that is key to our success as an advisory firm and to our holistic approach in the financial advisory space.
Our culture embraces diversity and differences that bring strength to the team. On the other hand, we live by a common set of values, expecting our team members to have:
Confident & Self-motivated
Empathetic, Supporting & Caring
Timely, Consistent & Detail-minded
Honest, Transparent & Ethical
If you share our values and ready to be part of a dynamic team, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Expressions of Interest
If you do not find any positions that are relevant to you, please forward your resume to us so that we can contact you should a suitable position become available.
PWS Advisory Group is a progressive wealth services advisory business with an underlying vision focused on ‘Improving Personal Wellbeing’ of others.
With the ever changing and dynamic environment of the finance industry we are currently seeking to employ a Bookkeeper to join our friendly team in either our Geelong or Melbourne office.
The role will include:
- Working with a range of clients and industries;
- Working with various cloud-based accounting packages including Xero, QuickBooks, and MYOB;
- Preparation of payroll, BAS & IAS liaising directly with client and supported by our Advisory team;
- Assist in preparing financial information and reports for Accountants, on a monthly and quarterly basis;
- Month-end and year-end processing, reconciliations, and data allocation reviews; and
- Involvement in team communications and training meetings.
To be successful in this role, you will enter the business with a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in bookkeeping. Experience working in an accounting firm will be a distinct advantage.
As a key member of the team, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong working knowledge of Xero, QuickBooks, and MYOB;
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve;
- Team player, self-motivated, reliable and trustworthy;
- Ability to learn new systems and procedures quickly;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders; and
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to work within a team environment and autonomously.
What is on offer?
Work in a collaborative environment with a close knit and dedicated team, who are all committed to improving the wellbeing of others and making a positive difference. Training and on-going support to achieve your career goals, social events with our social club.
This is a full-time role located at our Geelong or Melbourne Office. Attractive remuneration will be offered commensurate with your skills and experience.
Applications close 28 April 2022
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume through Seek, linked here.
Your application should provide:
- An overview of your personal and professional traits and values
- The range and history of your working experience and how this will assist this position.